π¨ Mohamed Salah: πͺπ¬ has been asked who he thinks is the greatest footballer of all time between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, excluding himself, ahead of Egypt's crucial FIFA World Cup match against Australia:-
π️ Reporter :-
"Mo, if you had to choose just one, who is the greatest of all time: Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi?"
π£️ Mohamed Salah:-
"I've always had immense respect for these two because they pushed each other on levels that we'll probably never see again." But if I had to choose one I'd say Cristiano Ronaldo.
People often focus on talent, but what Ronaldo has accomplished through discipline, mentality and consistency is incredible. Dominating England, Spain, Italy and Portugal, breaking records wherever he goes, says a lot about him.
I will never forget what happened at Anfield after the tragedy involving his family. Liverpool fans have put rivalry aside and chanted his name. It wasn't about football - it was about the respect he gained worldwide. Moments like this show the impact he has on people, even in places where he's supposed to be a rival.
As someone who has played for Liverpool for years, I know what this atmosphere means. Seeing thousands of Liverpool fans stand up and show Cristiano this level of love and respect was something special.
Messi is an incredible player and one of the greatest to ever play football, but if you ask me to choose one, I choose Cristiano Ronaldo.
#comment #Follow
Comments
Post a Comment